- Bachelor degree in English (CET-6)
- 3-5 years of experience in merchandising in the furniture industry. RTA and Case goods furniture experience is required.
- Familiar with the production processes of furniture products, such as, TV stands, desks, hutches, file cabinets, tables, cabinets and dining sets.
- Familiar with MDF, Particle Board, veneer selections, color board preparation, glass, metal materials.
- Good attention to details, effective problem solving and organizing skills.
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Excellent computer skills in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Prepare weekly business plan / delivery schedules.
- Inspect and review all pre-production samples prior to mass production.
- Place orders to Production for manufacturing.
- Monitor and follow up with the production process to ensure timely delivery.
- Inspect Keeping Samples from production.
- Inspect the packaging (color label content) of product.
- Prepare for and coordinate customer visit including presentations.
- Review all samples before sending to Sales or the buyer.
- Coordinate testing of products through 3rd party test labs in China.
- Visit the factories weekly and inspect products to insure they are made to specification/standard.
- Know new products and designs that are being released by R&D and follow up on the tooling status.