II. Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities具体工作职责:
· Operate machinery that performs packaging functions such as filling, labeling, sealing, cutting, packing or encapsulation.
· Manually perform packaging functions such as capping, applying labels to containers (vials, bottles, blister cards) and filling containers and/or packaging machines with drug using color code blistering sheets.
· Count drug (tablets, capsules, etc.) and record information.
· Weigh materials using scales.
· Pack finished materials into shippers and/or trays.
· Clean production area and equipment before and after packaging runs.
· In-process Control testing/sampling which includes the testing of blisters, bottles, 100% inspection of assembled goods etc…
· Accurately perform and document periodic In-Process Control Inspections and sampling according to packaging instructions and/or SOP’s.
· Perform packaging room release in accordance with SOP’s.
· Perform de-stage of packaging room operations upon completion, verifying all documentation is completed and accountabilities are within acceptable limits.
· Verify finished goods produced during operations are accurate and complete.
· Ensure that overall cGMP compliance and SOP’s are adhered to during packaging operations (gowning, documentation, cleaning, etc.)
III. Position Requirements 职位要求:
· College degree or above.
· >3 years relevant work experiences gained in pharmaceuticals manufacturing/packaging/supply chain operations.
· Diligent, good teamwork player, able to work under pressure.
· Attention to quality work and safety awareness.
· Able to read and write English, familiar with Windows office applications.
职能类别： 技工 组装工