Provide defect analysis service and root cause analysis to internal and external customers. Defect analysis equipment maintenance and related specifications development. Support day to day defect analysis operations.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. On time analysis to all failure analysis jobs submitted from internal /external customers.
2. Maintain defect analysis equipment to achieve optimum utilization and effectiveness.
3. Ensure defect analysis operations meeting quality system requirement, and conformance to EHS requirements.
4. Create and maintain specifications per quality system requirements.
5. Involve and drive continuous improvement activities (using quality tools or statistical methods).
6. Research and apply integrated circuits physics knowledge for lab technology upgrade.
7. Provide defect analysis consultation to engineering groups.
8. Any chemical material related job, follow ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 requirement.
Bachelor degree or above in electronic, physics, materials science, chemical or mechanical engineering…with min. 5 years experience.
SMT experience is preferred.
Lab experience is a plus.
Knowledge of semiconductor package process is a plus