SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide failure analysis for internal defective products and customer return failures and report abnormal failure analysis results to supervisor in time;
2. Involve continuous improvement activities by initial study and simulation on defective products for internal and external customers;
3. FA lab equipment PM and maintains;
4. Finished initial customer return failure analysis report;
5. Perform maintenance for failure analysis result and samples control;
6. Perform other jobs as directed by supervisor.
1. College with major in Semiconductor/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
2. Minimum 2+ years working experience in Semiconductor/Electrical Engineering
3. Hands on experience on Failure Analysis Tools such as SEM, X ray, cross section and other destructive/non-destructive analysis.
4. Good communication skill and basic oral and writing English
5. Familiar with Microsoft Office
Graduated candiate will be also welcomed!