1) To be responsible for the electrical design and documentation of new production equipment and machinery for Coloplast production worldwide with use of the experience kept in Coloplast.
2) To establish the electrical foundation for building/modifying production equipment according
to the customer’s need.
3) To establish the relevant machine documentations: BOM, diagrams, DS, Operation manual, test reports, etc.
4) To directing the electrical assembly and supervise their quality.
5) To perform relevant tests for machine building phase: assembly test, running in, software test, FAT/SAT/Validation, etc.
6) To go outside of Zhuhai or overseas for business trip according the need of tasks.
7) Ensure the processes of assembling, testing and running in are under the requirements both of Coloplast Engineering China and the relevant Chinese labor security regulations.
1) Graduate in Electrical or Automation Engineering (B.Sc. or M.Sc.).
2) At least 4 years relevant experience.
3) Experience with creating relevant documentations or diagrams by using relevant softwares.
4) Experience with PLC and HMI programming. Preferable Rockwell or OMRON.
5) Experience with Servo control.
6) Experience with Frequency controller.
7) Good command of English both Written and spoken( This position requires to travel oversea sometimes)
8) Good command of MS office skills.