1) Work with R&D personnel to introduce new process and technology into manufacturing factory to support new product introduction or mature product continuous improvement project.
2) Research, develop, introduce and evaluate new process and technology from design for manufacturing point of view. Simulate and verify microphone Assembly process through DOE, corner run and certain volume run to perform risk assessment and determine it is manufacturable process before transfer to NPI or process engineering team.
3) Assists Process engineering and Quality Assurance in solving process related yield loss, quality issue or customer complaints regarding product problems.
4) Utilize six sigma methods to perform DOE study, perform data analysis and generate engineering report as the determination of new process and technology introduction.
1) Minimum bachelor degree in Material Science or Mechanical Engineering
2) Requires a self-motivated individual that has the ability to research, develop, introduce and evaluate new process, material, technology per new product needs.
3) Good communication and interpersonal skills to lead or work with cross-function team internally or external with oversea team.
4) Basic knowledge of SMT materials (PCB, lead frame, solder paste etc.) and fabrication processes.
5) Minimum 6 years working experiences with strong background in SMT process (Encapsulation , Soldering, P&P, Reflow etc.) knowledge and experience.
6) Software skills including MS Office, Excel, and Statistical Analysis(Minitab, JMP or equivalent) are required
7) Experience in CAM350, Solid Works and/or AutoCAD or equivalent are desirable.
8) Be fluent in both spoken and written English