1. Responsible in sustaining and/or optimizing process-yields and process-quality of the products through process improvement (SPC) and process monitoring(process capability-SPC) on production-lines. This includes data collection ,analysis, and charting of process monitoring.
2. Responsible for qualifying new materials, tooling, equipment, new devices/packages and generation of specification, work-instruction, and procedures for production.
3. Coordinates introduction of new and redesigned products mainly in SMT area; coordinates special projects and performs feasibility studies to improve quality, performance and cost effectiveness of products.
4. Assists in the transfer of Silicon Microphone processes to factory from R&D center.
5. Support and resolve production line process related problems.
6. Occasional overseas travel is required.
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Material, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Automation Engineering or equivalent.
2. Minimum five years’ experience in SMT Process or equipment Engineering.
3. Requires a self-motivated individual that has the ability to manage complex projects and processes.
4. Ability to establish processes and process controls using statistical methods.
5. Excellent communication skills including in written and spoken English (CET6 is preferred).