Responsible for the success of assigned projects by management team, Achieve the objectives by applying standard Project Management methodologies and best practices in executing product/program launches.
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Manage the major tasks of the project team across different divisions and regions to develop, qualify and introduce products into volume production that meet or exceed the agreed upon product requirements, schedule, product cost, budget, and quality goals.
2) Responsible for managing all stages of a project from the kickoff through production ramp-up.
3) Work with U.S. Project Management counterpart, Product Management and Development Engineering in defining product requirements.
4) Develop detailed project schedule that includes all the major tasks required to define, develop, qualify, and transition a product into volume production.
5) Obtain detailed schedules from team members, identify key milestone dates, document key assumptions, and develop risk management plans.
6) Lead a cross-functional team consisting of representatives from Advanced Manufacturing Process, Test equipment design, Tooling design, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Reliability group and Production , ensuring deadlines are achieved and day-to-day functions of the program take place as required.
7) Chair Team meetings and facilitate interdepartmental meetings to resolve key program issues.
8) Prepare and periodically update program status to Management team.
1) University graduated, majored in engineering discipline or related subject. Masters degree in business is preferred.
2) Minimum 8 years work experience in an Operations Environment Management;
3) Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
4) 3+ years’ Project management experience with standard project management tools and methodologies;
5) 5 years working experience in a high volume semiconductor manufacturing environment is required, strong engineering background is highly desirable;
Special skill and knowledge requirement
1) Be familiar with manufacturing costing models in order to estimate product cost for life cycle development;
2) Understanding of new product development including engineering, marketing, finance, manufacturing, quality etc;
3) Excellent technical and business judgment. Can understand and explain technical issues to associates in a clear and concise manor that relates to the business implications
4) PMP accreditation or completion of Project Management Certification program is highly desirable;
5) Strong person-to-person communication and able to share information with management team, peers, subordinates and costomer.
6) Able to work in an autonomous environment with minimal supervision