Scope Of Role:
To handle the counter transactions and assist CSO/CSM running the daily branch operations and services.
1. Learn and understand all relevant regulations and internal Risk & Compliance policies and procedures.
2. Handle the following transactions and provide services according to the laid down procedures and standard of service:
a. Cash transaction;
b. Fund transfer;
c. Customer inquiry;
d. Investment Product;
e. Cheque Collection;
f. Account maintenance;
g. Balance confirmation;
h. Customer Complaint handling;
i. Rate board update;
j. Cross Selling;
k. Internal and external reports;
l. Other assigned duties.
3. Assist CSM/CSO to ensure all Operational, Compliance, Control procedure and guideline are properly carried out and adhered to.
4. Comply with internal policies and external regulations and ensure all internal and external report to be submitted on time.
5. To comply with respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity, and should report any suspicious activity to the respective Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
6. Build up good relationship with all internal & external customers.
7. Make effort to continue improving personal product knowledge and to acquire multi-products processing skill.
8. Make effort to improve personal productivity and output level. To achieve established standard.
9. Understand and follow carefully the Bank’s operational risk control standard underlying operating process and ensure the risks are minimized.
10. Ensure timeliness of managing customer’s complaint.
1. College degree or above
2. Good knowledge of banking products
3. Relevant experience preferred in Banking industry
4. Good communications skills and ability to understand customer requirements
5. Good systems thinking skills and problem solving skills
6. Good interpersonal and team orientation skills
7. Proficient in PC applications and English
8. A team player
To apply, visit www.standardchartered.com/careers