1. Job Summary
Support quality engineer for incoming inspection, in-process inspection, and outgoing inspection. Prepare the documentation as customer required. Prepare the customer audit and customer 8D report. Update the procedure if necessary.
2. Duties and responsibilities
1) Support Quality Engineer in relative process related tasks
2) Establish the error proof system to prevent any mistake;
3) Associate to training the operator product knowledge and skill
4) Work closely with internal and external technical support. Perform internal and external (supplier) process, product, and systems audits.
5) Determine cause of field problems & customer complaints. Implement effective corrective action in a timely manner.
6) Provide corrective and preventative action for parts, product, & process problems.
7) Develop and issue product and process documentation (work instructions, routings, specifications, prints, QAPs, procedural BOMs and relative information).
8) Participate in internal and external audit.
9) Prepare the documentation as customer required;
10) Prepare the 8D report as response to customer.
11) Participate in projects to transfer new products & processes
3. Job Specifications
1) Bachelor degree major in Physics or Electronics, Communications etc.;
2) Proficiency in English writing and speaking.
3) Skilled Microsoft Office software