SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Support global Sales/FQE team to provide service to customers regarding customer visit, product quality issues.
– Customers return data summary, analysis and initiate, drive corrective and preventive actions implementation
– Support / coordinate customer audit and customer visit
– Actively approach to customers and provide prompt response / service to customers.
– Collect quality performance at customer side, capable to summarize the major issues, perform regular analysis of customer return information, and communicate to internal team.
– Drive lessons learned upon customer return analysis and area for improvement and drive for continuous improvement.
- Ten-years experience in electronics, semiconductor or automotive manufacturing related industry including five years in customer quality service
- Bachelor degree or above in material science, microelectronic, or equivalent.
- Plan, organize, coordinate varied complex projects.
- Quality Knowledge of ISO9000 standards and 6 Sigma.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work fully proficient and independently; self-directed and motivated; quality oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication and decision making skills.
- Good spoken and written English ability
- Ability to work under stress
- Travel upon business needs
- Strong PC skills, with windows based environments, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc.