1. Job Summary
Support production through timely documentation, process analysis & improvement, defect analysis, and other technical support. Participate in projects to improve process and product designs and assist in product develop. Focus on test and taping process and EMI filter assembly.
2. Duties and responsibilities
1) Support Process Engineering Manager in all process related tasks
2) Perform the PFMEA to identify the potential risk and address the solid action to prevent it;
3) Build and maintain the capability on MLCC, Array, and EMI filter product test and taping;
4) Monitor and analyze the data of test result and identify the potential opportunity to improve the product quality and yield
5) Utilize Six Sigma principles to assure that processes, systems and products are capable of meeting performance and reliability requirements.
6) Associate to training the operator product knowledge and skill
7) Work closely with internal and external technical support. Perform internal and external (supplier) process, product, and systems audits.
8) Determine cause of field problems & customer complaints. Implement effective corrective action in a timely manner.
9) Participate in activities that maintain & improve the Engineer Quality System.
10) Improve production capacity as well as process and system capability.
11) Develop and issue product and process documentation (work instructions, routings, specifications, prints, QAPs, procedural BOMs and relative information).
12) Introduce new and revised designs to released product families.
13) Foster design improvements to released products and processes through use of Design of Experiments (DOE) and other appropriate methods.
14) Perform cost analysis for new and existing products
15) Participate in projects to transfer products & processes
16) Maintain current knowledge and skills of the latest technologies
3. Job Specifications
1) Bachelor degree major in Electronics and Mechanism Engineering etc;
2) 6+ years previous working experience in relative process engineering area
3) Has experience with testing or SMT production is preferred
4) Familiar with 6 sigma, SPC, DOE and FMEA, etc.
5) Proficiency in English writing and speaking.
6) Skilled Microsoft Office software