1. Take full responsibility of test and T&R process, monitor key process indicators and contribute creative ideas for continuous improvements.
2. Analyzes Silicon Microphone problems, product rejects and coordinates the implementation of the solutions to production problems; publishing engineering and reject analysis reports.
3. Support NPI on product packing process development and new packing material qualification.
4. Maintains prints, engineering specifications, Bill of materials, routings, operational standards, and work instructions in Test Area.
5. Debug and setup new test fixtures and tooling to meet production requirements. Maintain test equipment in good condition.
6. Initiates and implements cost reduction ideas, product changes and redesigned products; issues appropriate specifications and coordinates special feasibility projects.
7. Assists Marketing and Quality Assurance in solving customer complaints regarding product problems.
8. Occasional travel is required to sister plants both locally and overseas.
1. Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Automation Engineering or equivalent.
2. Requires a self-motivated individual that has the ability to manage complex projects and processes.
3. Personal computer skills are required, and knowledge of associated applications such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases and project planning software is necessary.
4. Proficient/Fluent in English, Mandarin languages required.
5. Above 3 years of Semi-con working experience is preferred.