1 Job Summary
Responsible for establishing accounting system, monitoring financial functions of GL, AR , Costing of the company, providing accurate financial information for the decision-making of the local management team and local government authority .
2 Duties and Responsibilities
1. Prepares and consolidates financial reforecast reports.
2. Budgeting and financial planning.
3. Set up standard cost and budgeting system, and maintain the ERP system;
1. Supervise general and cost accounting activities and the maintenance of accounting records;
2. Evaluate, review and approve accountant and specialist performance;
3. Enhance work morale and stimulate maximum efficiency and productivity;
1. Direct solutions to problems on system flow and structures;
2. Discuss information requirement with each department and solve application problems to improve the completion and accuracy of information;
3. Direct solution to problems on finance operation and reporting function.
1. Cooperate with auditors of public accounting firm to audit accounting procedures and records;
2. Cooperate with each department for expense control and reporting;
1. Review and approve subordinate expense report; overtime working application and leave application.
4 Job Specifications
1. Accounting knowledge including budgeting, cash management, cost analysis, procedure and internal control etc;
2. Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance. At least 5 years of financial and accounting management related working
Special skill and knowledge requirements:
1. ERP knowledge.
2. Oracle and Yongyou system.
3. Understand basic accounting skills including setting up standard cost, budgeting , planning.
5 Key Relationships
Reports to: Regional Financial Director
Supervises: Cost accountant, Finance analyst
Other Relationship: factory department manager/supervisors; Business Unit FIN