1) Communicate with the R&D to collect the requirement of R&D.
2) Transfer the R&D requirement into factory trial run criteria;
3) Control the production line to fulfill the requirement;
4) Perform failure analysis and data analysis for trial run batches.
5) Collect and summarize new product trial run data and communicate with R&D
6) Assistant NPI engineer to fix the issues from the trial run process;
7) Participate in activities that maintain & improve the Engineer Quality System.
8) Develop and issue product and process documentation (work instructions, routings, specifications, prints, QAPs, procedural BOMs and relative information).
9) Introduce new and revised designs to released product families.
10) Participate in projects to transfer products & processes
1) Bachelor degree or above, major in Chemistry or Material Engineering etc.
2) Fluent English in both oral and written
3) Familiar with Microsoft Office software