Main responsibility 主要工作职责
· Work closely with project team to facilitate the effective ramp-up of new customer / project platforms.
· Participate in Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Process and quality gate review.
· Develop and implement an effective quality control system for new product in alignment with customer / project requirement (e.g. Control Plan, Inspection instruction, Sampling plan, Measurement and test fixture and gages, Quality record and report, etc.)
· Coordinate PPAP preparation and submission to customer on schedule.
· Follow up PPAP status of component parts from sub-supplier.
· Participate in qualification audit of sub-supplier for new component parts.
· Participate in parts localization and engineering change activities.
· Monitor, evaluate, analyse the key indicators of product and process quality (e.g. Reject, External PPM, Customer Complaint, FTNT, etc.) to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the quality control systems.
· Conducting of internal process audit and product audit.
· Address customer concerns and complaint, and follow up with corrective and preventive actions.
· Prepare complaint to sub-supplier.
· Provide support and training to QS personnel on the quality control process (e.g. roles, tools, tracking, standard, responsibilities, etc.)
(The jobholder may be required to carry out additional tasks that have not been specified in the job description to achieve the overall purpose of the job.)
Competences & Requirement 胜任力 & 任职要求
1. Ability to command English fluently both in writing and speaking. Ability to write English meeting minutes and give presentation in English
2.Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
3. Ability to analyse and communicate technical issues, lead discussions, and influence decisions
4. Hands-on experience in quality control and quality documentation
5. 3 years experience in a Quality Management role with one year project quality management experience in multinational companies
6. Demonstrated knowledge and direct experience with quality tools (i.e. APQP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA, MSA, Cpk, GD&T, etc.)
7. Sense of urgency; Trouble-shooting, problem-solving skills; Ability to work independently or as team
8.Knowledge of ISO 9001 or ISO/TS 16949