Intel Fab68 Process/Equipment Engineer (Thin film/CMP/Metro /Dry Etch/Wet Etch/Photo/DEI)
Intel will produce its latest 3D NAND technology at our F68 site with initial production expected in the second half of 2016. Intel’s manufacturing site in Dalian has achieved world class operations and expertise.
F68 has been in operation since 2010, producing 65-nanometer products for Intel. The collaboration with the Dalian government has been and continues to be an excellent partnership. We have a long term plan for this facility and may invest up to $5.5 billion over the coming years to transition this site to support leading-edge non-volatile memory production. This new business investment will make Intel Dalian Intel’s first global integrated circuits manufacturing center for leading-edge 300mm non-volatile memory products and is a natural evolution to Intel’s Dalian site.
Fab68 is ramping up rapidly, we look forward to recruiting good talent for many roles ((Thin film/CMP/CVD/PVD/Metro /Dry Etch/Wet Etch/Photo/DEI), And we will provide good job development opportunity as well as competitive compensation & benefits for all employees.
Process Engineer is responsible for transferring new product to production Fabs, and directing the sustaining/improvement efforts for yield and equipment performance.
Process Engineers design and plan the layout for such processes as hardening, washing, laminating, etching, engraving, polishing, painting, plating, and other material processing operations. Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for cutting, shaping, and otherwise preparing basic material, exercising judgment in compromising between conflicting requirements, economic evaluation of methods, and operator effectiveness and comfort. Conducts tests and measurements throughout stages of production to determine control over such variables as temperature, density, specific gravity, pressure, and viscosity. Establishes and submits processing requirements to be met in designing and acquiring processing equipment. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Equipment Engineer is responsible for managing the technical aspects of equipment and vendor engagement, planning, scheduling, and implementing new tool installations, relocations, and retrofits as well as optimizing existing tool performance.
Equipment Engineer responsibilities include ownership of tool sets, coaching equipment Expert Team and developing Machine Owners professionalism, leading task force and troubleshooting situations, ensure continuous improvements and breakthroughs of the tools/module. Lead cost saving initiation for maximization factory quality output and cost performance. Adjust to multitasking environment. Possessing basic project managerial skills. Improving area SSM capabilities of ESST.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing all required safety training and ensure all work is conducted in accordance with Intel safety policies
- Coordinating tool installation activities including construction, automation set up, hardware testing and fault defection implementation.
- Working with team to understand the detailed process knowledge, including process and tool characterization
- Working with material team and supplier to maintain spare safe stock level
- Implementing change to improve output, quality or cost reduction
- Reviewing SPC trends, reacting in time and taking proactive action
- Partnering with Production and shift engineering to troubleshoot excursions issue
- Partnering with global counterparts to identify and align to best known methods
- Assuming additional duties and projects as directed by the supervisor
- Maintaining flexibility to be on call to address shift needs
- Bachelor+ degree in electrical, automation, mechanical or material science
- 3+ years Fab related working experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Demonstrated advanced understanding of SPC, stats and DOE
- Advanced data extraction, analysis, and reporting skills
- Proven ability to communicate and present technical information effectively
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex equipment problems and address root cause
- Demonstrated success in partnering with others
- Proven ability in multi-tasking complex projects
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organizational skills