Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, operational, credit, pension, insurance, compliance, regulatory, market, reputation and geopolitical risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
Advising the impact on business rising from applicable regulations, with focus on local regulatory bodies;
Supporting local management in discharging their responsibilities to comply with applicable regulation;
Assisting local management in crisis management from regulatory communication perspective;
Providing independently of local management, a reporting mechanism for compliance breaches; and Fostering healthy and professional relationships with local regulators. Qualifications
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
(1) University degree or above in law, accounting, audit or any related majors;
(2) At least 3 years work experience; Compliance / Risk function related experiences preferred;
(3) Knowledge of the rules and regulations from CBRC,PBOC and SAFE;
(4) Familiar with CMB/GB/RBWM relevant business, banking operations and controls as well as different products and services offered by the bank;
(5) Self-motivated, independent with strong analytical abilities and good judgment;
(6) Strong planning, interpersonal and communication skills to work with internal and external parties;
(7) Fluent Chinese/English writing for both regulatory and management reports. You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCAXS
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited