1. System administration, computer room management and core network equipment maintenance;
2. System security, patching, data backup/restore and anti-virus;
3. LAN&WAN infrastructure construction/maintenance and network monitoring/analysis;
4. User account management and align with company policies;
5. Server management and performance monitoring;
6. Keep a good collaboration relationship with network users, try the best to provide them with an excellent service.
1. College or above, majored in Computer Science or related subjects.
2. At least 3 years working experience in related field, having working experience in multinational companies is preferred.
3. Good English communication skills.
4. Teamwork spirit, proactive, willing to accept challenges.
5. Continuous improvement concept.
1. Proficient in Windows Operating System
2. Knowledge of network (LAN & WAN) and infrastructure management and experiences of Brocade or Cisco network equipment
3. Skills of Microsoft Exchange, EV, Symantec Backup Exec, TrendMicro OfficeScan for server and client
4. Web site management skill and experience
5. Experiences in ShoreTel telephony system are preferable
6. Experiences in MS SQL, Oracle, .net are preferable