GIFI is looking for a Logistics Engineer to take part in the extension of their operations and new logistics projects in China.
Work location is Ningbo – Zhejiang Province, China.
- Suggest and implement logistics solutions while working together with the different stakeholders
- Analyze and develop packing/loading solutions
- Define and implement best practices such as 5S
- Design process flow, warehouse layouts and determine equipment required for operations
- Research, source and RFQ logistics equipment
- Analyze and report on KPI
- Study logistics innovations
- Excellent level of written and oral English
- Bachelor degree in logistics/economics
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in the field of logistics/operations
- Preferred past experience in the retail industry
- Strong interest in Lean Six Sigma and 5S methodologies
- Good knowledge of MS Office