The jobholder is responsible for the tasks allocated by his/her Department Leader (Dept of Electrics,Electronics, Software, Hydraulics and Pneumatics) and must execute them to a satisfactory conclusion:
1. Concept design (NPI) : Design electric systems. Draw electric diagrams and harnesses, released them through ECR and ECN process;
2. Specify designs plans matching with other modules. Follow AMPIP process. Define DFMEA, define validation plans (including DVP&R);
3. Make test requests, support test team. Place PR for prototype samples and for indirect materials;
4. Optimization design (CPM,PCO);
5. Manage deviations approvals; 6. Support MFG and service on issue analysis and solving;
7. Coach the junior engineers;
8. Other tasks assigned by leader.