1. Job Summary:
Responsible for Assembly gate in-process quality control. Take care of in-process quality control related standards development and maintenance. Supervise team to meet group goal and drive continuous improvement among X-functional team for in-process quality control. Develop new material / eqpt qualification plan and coordinate quality qualification.
2. Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Develop and implement procedures, processes and methods promoting prevention techniques and continuous improvement within Knowles Electronics and with external customers and suppliers.
2) Performs audits of management systems and operational procedures throughout the organization. Reports results and recommends opportunities for improvement.
3) Lead cross functional team to do product robustness optimization and achieve yield goal
4) Employs statistical analysis and design of experiment to analyze methods of inspection, testing and product quality. Evaluates, records and prepares reports to management indicating results, conclusions and recommendations.
5) Coordinates other departments regarding customer complaints, quality of parts, inspection processes and product quality questions.
3. Job Specifications
1) University degree in a technical or engineering field plus 3 yrs or above IPQE.
2) Engineering/or new project management experience is preferred. Working experience.
3) In high volume semiconductor assembly / test environment required. Additional
4) Requirements include strong analytical skills, English skills, SPC knowledge,
5) Effective communication and project management abilities, and a solid technical
6) Background with knowledge of manufacturing systems.