Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Working with IE team (KES2/KEM3) and cross functional team (KES/KEM) and use all IE methods to
a) Identify opportunities around manufacturing site and use IE tools to drive improvement on productivity.
b) Study and analysis production capacity planning: including two factories equipment /tooling request based on different build plan scenarios.
e) Establish the capacity standard and on going validation process.
2. Establish IE system & process to management communication with different functional groups and manage the changes.
3. Maintain the capacity analysis tool and continue improve the tool based on business needs.
4. Responsible for NPI/ Build plan of Capacity/Capex analysis and identify improvement opportunities.
1. Bachelor with major in Industrial Engineering ( Prefer semiconductor industrial engineering experience ) with minimum 6 years working experience.
2. Good communication skill and fluent oral and written English.
3. Familiar with Microsoft Office , AutoCAD, Powerpoint necessary.
4. Proficient/Fluent in English, Mandarin languages required.
5. Experience with cost & expense analysis, time study (MTM, standard time, etc.), process and motion analysis to optimize process, plant layout, Lean Manufacturing.
6. Understand Ergonomics and good improvement project handling skill.
7. Viewpoint of overall situation, high level report summary and presentation ability.