1. Assist Quality Manager to manage product quality performance and drive quality improvement plans.
2. Sustain and drive conformance on quality requirements with regular audits for internal production and suppliers.
3. Conduct failure analysis and implement corrective and preventive action plans.
4.Te be promptly informed of products or processes according Escalation Process Procedure that do not conform to requirements and ensure that nonconforming product is not shipped to the customer and that all potential nonconforming product is identified and contained for responsible products or projects;
5. Lead cross-functional team in response to customers' complaints and quality queries.
6. Initiate WI / Quality Control Plan and lead the inspector team to conduct the plan.
7. Investigate and process ECR’s including coordination of data, negotiations/approvals, and advanced quality planning as required for product changes, involve into process design and development with APQP team under the lead of PM.
8. Improve process capability with collaborated effort of production, purchasing and maintenance people.
9. Assist production operations to provide timely action/decision on rejected (in process) goods.
10. Oversee product quality on the production floor for assigned customer accounts and To train QPT for part quality inspection and control;
11. Drive outgoing PPM improvement by coordinating joint effort with production and related department.
12. Assist Quality Manager on quality system job.
1. A Bachelor’s degree in quality or engineering or equivalent experience.
2. To have 3 years' quality working experience in related industries such as metal stamping or plating manufacturing and etc at quality management position. And have 2 years’ working experience on quality inspection position in manufacture industry.
3. Educated and experienced in Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Statistical Problem Solving.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Be able to communicate with foreign staffs in English. Good command in reading and writing English.
5. Ability to use all related quality lab equipment includig CMM.
6. Knowledge in 5 tools (APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, and FMEA), ISO 9000, IATF16949, and Quality Management Systems are essential.
7. Strong computer skills (Excel, Word).
8. Substantial familiarity with the metal stamping industry or PCDMIS user is preferential.