1. To ensure the attainment of sales and margin budgets of refrigeration products through sales and service to major customers, other allocated accounts and new business opportunities within region
2. Identify sales leads and develop market through end users, contractors, OEMs and distribution
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain close relationships with key accounts and ensure customer needs are followed up and met
2. Identify new market opportunities; develop new business opportunities with existing and potential customers/clients within region
3. Spearhead market penetration, development, promotion and strategy implementation within region
4. Provide refrigeration technical support and training to customers and internal staff
5. Monitor progress on sales and market share and competitive market situation within region
6. Participate in regular sales meetings to share market information; work closely with National Sales Manager to develop overall sales budget and strategy
7. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the refrigeration industry, available products, legislation changes and competitor activities within region
1. Should have a Degree in Engineering (HVAC-R related) with 2 to 4 years of sales working experience in the HVAC-R industry; with US MNC preferred
2. Work experience in any of the following will be an advantage:
a. Work experience in a contractor firm and/or established relation with local design institutes.
b. Good understanding of cold storage project sales cycle.
c. Work experience in one of these chains with in depth knowledge on retailers such as hypermarket, supermarket, convenient store and/or fast food chains.
3. Should have good business knowledge of and network in the China market
4. Track records in developing new market and new customers
5. Able to conduct sales activities independently
6. Understand channel strategy and able to manage distributor relationship
7. Demonstrated ability to achieve/exceed sales objectives (sales targets, market share, sales growth) in assigned market/territory in China
8. Strong leadership skills, interpersonal communication, analytical and presentation skills are essential traits;
9. Able to converse and write effectively in both English and Chinese
10. PC skills