五险一金 补充公积金 绩效奖金 定期体检
1. Support AR data warehouse maintenance and development.
2. Responsible for e-Store AR month end closing.
3. Take the lead in cooperation of project test.
4. Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to upper Managers.
5. Effectively applies our methodology and enforces process standards.
6. Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
7. Minimizes our exposure and risk on operation.
8. Ensures process documents are complete, update, and stored appropriately.
9. Improve and maintain accounting & finance SOP.
10. Improve workflow and enhance working quality.
1. Bachelor degree in finance, business, IT or related discipline;
2. 3-4 Years working experience with demonstrated interest in Finance and accounting related field and 1 year in supervisory position. Project/Data Warehouse experience would be perfect.
3. Possess good analytical mindset; strong self-motivation and able to work under pressure; excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
4. Willingness to learn new system, business processes and accounting knowledge; multi-tasking with ability to independently prioritize workload without impacting the deliverables.
5. Good command of PC skill, especially excellent in Excel. Strong Macro knowledge is a must, good accounting software skill for oracle or SAP is preferred but not essential.
6. Good command of English skills with ability to read and write emails in English.