- Design algorithms for the function/ brain component to understanding the current situation, making decisions about next maneuver and for short/mid and long-term planning’s for automation functions.
- Test and validation of automated driving function/ brain systems in simulation environments and real vehicle prototype.
- Close cooperation with research teams in Shanghai, Mountain View and Munich involving several departments. Active communication to Munich and alignment with activities in Munich.
- Transfer of research results to Munich and BMW China.
- Driving and testing prototype cars.
Degree in Robotics. Alternatively major in Computer Science, Electrical/electronic Engineering with specialization in robotics. Working in perception, learning systems or driver assistance systems.
- Knowledge and experience in robotics algorithms for data fusion, environment perception, or decision making, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in some genres of AI methods, e.g. probabilistic methods, decision tree search, deep neural network, etc.