The HRBP is responsible for AF BU local staff HR issues, including recruitment,training,attendace & performance management,salary and resignation procedure.
1. Talent Resourcing: identify recruitment channels, select and recommend candidates to AF BU local positions to meet business hiring needs in the most effective and efficient way;
2. Performance Management: provide operation support in AF BU Local employees' Performance Management, Salary Review;
3. Staff Movement and Relocation: assist in staff movement / relocation cases and follow up on all related documentation;
4. Management Reports: prepare and analyze management reports to assist management in AF BU local affairs;
5. Talent Management and Retention: assist in deploying retention initiatives to facilitate talent development, mobility and retention;
6. HR Plan Implementation: assist HRD in the execution of HR plan, operational issues, policies, systems and projects etc;
7. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
1. Diploma or above in Human Resource Management or relevent major;
2.Good command of English in both speaking and writing; Able to speak Cantonese is preferred but not required;
3.At least 3 years working experience in Human resources;
4.Familiar with at least one AF country labor law.
5.Willing to work abroad.