Purpose of the Job：
This position is base in Frankfurt, Germany, quality control representative of Pinlive Group Ltd in Germany.
The main responsibility is on behalf of the company to inspect vendors and products in Europe. Establish the quality policy in line with the organization guidelines, quality control standards ,China food quality and safety standard, ensure production process, to make sure the desired quality of products and processes is guaranteed.
1. Manage the quality control process of OEM factory in Europe; Assist to establish a complete factory quality assessment system;
2. Process and coordinate daily quality events of German OEM factory; According to the quality standard in the production process to ensure the quality of the production process to achieve;
3. Assist to develop quality management system and insure food safety & quality, including build up product standard, procedures & records as well;
4. Carry out the implementation according to operation standards of food acceptance, storage, distribution, management rules and regulations；According to supplier quality inspection and evaluation criteria, issued targeted rectification program.
1. University bachelor degree or above, Majored in quality or food related;
2. Master's degree freshman or more than 1 year working experience in inspection of food factory is preferred
3. Perfect English, Ability to work and interact with person both internally and internationally; German speaking is preferred
4. Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP Principles, ISO9000, and applicable food codes for foodservice operations;
5. Good personal skill with the ability to effectively work with individuals，Strong sense of responsibility and strong communication skills.