Objective of the Position:
· Develop and adapt products and process quality to fulfill the customer’s requests
· Develops new products and modifies existing products, processes and methods to fulfill technical and customers' requirements within the toolbox guidelines and time schedule.
· Tracks the performance of the trial batches in production&customer lines and improves the recipes accordingly.
· Cooperates with different departments with regards to NCM solution and makes test to handle the lab workflows in the agreed area of responsibility
· Implements optimization measures to the responsible products and lab test to verify the new techniques, methods etc
· Solves problems, examines root causes of encountered problems and implements the lab tests to work out sound solutions to the problems both from the theoretical and by experimental aspects
· Documents experiments and provides complete information in accordance with applicable rules based on instructions, shares lab test report as well as the lessons learned summary
· Ensures the responsible area to fulfill the rules of Quality and Safety of BASF
· Implements test to verify the new materials or replacement from TU under the leading of supervisor
Minimum Education and Qualification Required for the Position:
· Education: Master in Chemical-related majors, with overseas degree as a great plus
· Working Experience: Internship at MNCs is a must; relevant work experience in Automotive Coatings industry preferred
· Technical & Professional Knowledge: knowledge in Automotive Coatings; fluent English and good communication skills; IT user skills
Development and Training Opportunities:
Recruited candidates will be provided with a tailor-made training plan according to individual qualification and target function, with possible job rotations. Upon completion of first year onboarding at BASF Shanghai Coatings Co., Ltd., candidates with above average performance has the opportunity to join in development programs like comprehensive overseas training program. This training program offers candidates the chance to gain experience and prove themselves by working on challenging projects with different operational or corporate units in an international environment. The candidates will return to BASF Shanghai Coatings Co., Ltd. upon successful completion of overseas training.
We are looking for ambitious young talents with Master degree and some with relevant work experience. Overseas and/or managerial experience will be highly appreciated. Good communication skills with strong foreign language capabilities and intercultural competencies are desired.