- To follow berthing schedule, report terminal productivity
- To provide timely the discharge/loading plan with internal equipment/import/transship/HO cargo flow team, slot partners.
- To adjust stowage plan with terminal and get final confirmation from ship master and stowage center.
- To take care of OOG quotation and monitor terminal operation
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree or above in shipping /Logistics area;
- At least 2 years logistics industry experience or above;
- Be proficient in English both verbal and writing;
- Be good at using office applications, especially EXCEL;
- The ability to initiate, drive and follow-up on improvements and set targets;
- Good manner of time controlling, can work under tight schedule.