1. Sell the company’s line of products, obtain leads and close sales to achieve revenue goals and create long-term purchase agreements with key accounts.
2. Generate sales revenues by uncovering customer needs and performing product and software demonstrations at customer sites with the support of a Sales Engineer.
3. Evaluate customer requirements for this purpose; including installation location, mounting, software solutions, customer engineering drawings, CAD data, GD&T and inspection plans with the support of a Sales Engineer.
4. Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside
Sales Specialists, Sales Engineers, marketing and others to
advance and close sales.
5. Inform clients of new products and software solutions as they are
announced or released.
6. Review and maintain relationships with existing customers within
assigned region to grow new sales opportunities at these
7. Provide strategic input to the Country Sales Manager. Identify and report on potential opportunities to promote sales growth.
8. Work within established budgets and ensure compliance with expense guidelines.
9. Utilize Salesforce.com as a customer relationship management and sales tool, and generate reports as required.
? Degree required,
? 3 years of direct sales experience in capital equipment required, experience selling to the manufacturing market preferred;
? Knowledge in Metrology will be an advantage;
? TOEIC Listening and Reading minimum score of 450 (225/225)
? Excellent communications skills;
? Excellent team and leadership skills.
? Experience with an established sales training program required, experienced in Wilson Counselor Salesperson preferred.
? Must possess strong business ethics.
? Knowledge of local, USA and UK anti-corruption laws is beneficial and preferred.