Primary Functions (or Position Summary) Responsible for planning, providing materials to production line to meet production objective in a timely, quality and low cost manner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain close relationship with suppliers and keep the suppliers available in case of need.
· Review forecast requirement in 4th Shift and Excel timely
· Keep purchase orders updated according to forecast and manufacturing orders.
· Make sure the supplier has the latest copy of purchase order. – When faxing orders, ask for confirmation that the p.o. was received by supplier.
· Confirm ship dates according to the purchase order date.
· Expedite parts when ship dates do not support production schedule.
· Ask for ECMC management help if supplier is not giving good answers or ship dates.
· Daily review the production schedule against available material to confirm production, share material shortage information with scheduler promptly.
· Continually update 4th Shift Planning parameters to insure proper lead time for each part.
· Maintain the record of all signed purchase orders. File according to part supplier, part number.
· Plan weekly requirement schedule on parts from U.S. send and keep this document updated with receipts.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned.
Normal Minimum Position Requirements ：
Education BS degree or equivalent in a related field
Good English skills-written, listening, and oral
Good Computer skills in all Microsoft Office applications
Experience Minimum two years work experience in high volume manufacturing environment in a production control function
Others Good analytical skills
Good interpersonal skills
Expected to work extended hours if needed