Requirements / Qualification:
1, Bachelor or above, Mechanical or Mechatronics
2, 10+ years on automatic equipment design and development;
3, Skilled with 2-D (like Auto CAD) and 3-D develop platform (like Solidworks);
4, Experienced with project management;
5, Initiative, self-motivated and team player;
6, Good command of oral and written English;
1) Plant capacity expansion projects development:
a) Design and build equipment to support capacity expansion;
b) Production line & equipment transfer and setup.
2) Provide support on new products & process development include:
a) New concept equipment design and build;
b) Prepare tooling & machine for new products & process development;
c) Involved on new products development at certain level.
3) Existing equipment continues improvement include:
a) OEE, Productivity, Flexibility, Yield etc.
4) Capital project management include:
a) Monitor the expenditure ensure not over the budget;
b) Do monthly ETM update;
5) Work with assets administrator on project closeout and capitalization when the project get ready and also provide support on assets regular audit.
6) The key member in specific project development.
a) Timely report the progress to the project leader and manager;
b) Be key member take the responsibility from technically standpoint in project development.