· Coordinate and communicate between agent and customer
· Finish entry of data for company system
· Support sales person to operate cases
· Provide reports and statistic to customers basis in demanded format
· College degree or above major in Logistics, International Trade or relevant
· At least 3 years experience in international forwarding industry
· Be familiar with the process and procedures of international trade
· Be familiar with the policies and local codes of customs clearance
· Good command of English in both speaking and writing
· Good command of MS-Office
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
As an external partner, Logwin AG, Grevenmacher (Luxembourg), develops comprehensive logistics and service solutions as an external partner for industry and trade. In 2014, the group generated sales of 1.1 billion euros and currently employs approximately 4,300 staff.
Logwin operates in all main markets worldwide and has over 180 locations across all continents.
With its two business segments, Solutions (customer- focused contract logistics solutions) and Air + Ocean (global air and sea freight activities), Logwin AG is one of the market leaders.
Logwin AG is listed on the Prime Standard of Deutsche Boerse. The majority shareholder is DELTON AG, Bad Homburg, Germany.
The business segment Air + Ocean Ningbo Branch is seeking to recruit a professional candidate for the following position at our office in China: