· Identify, qualify and establish suppliers for IFI's component and product needs.
· Understand IFI's new product development needs, plan and manage product development schedule from initiated to market launch.
· Work with test labs and suppliers to ensure regulatory compliance for all IFI products.
· Manage product information and project schedule database to ensure effectiveness and timeliness.
· Travel as needed.
· Other duties that are assigned by the management.
· A bachelor's degree in engineering field, major in mechanical is preferred.
· 1 year working experience in consumer electronics quality assurance or control fields, familiar with manufacturing processes. Working experience in a foreign purchasing office is preferred.
· Familiar with worldwide safety and environmental regulatory compliance requirements of consumer electronics, can work with both suppliers and test labs to research and identify applicable regulatory needs.
· Have mechanical engineer background.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Good communication skills, detail oriented, strong sense of responsibility and a team player.