做五休二 周末双休 带薪年假 五险一金
IT Administrator (Shanghai)
1. Provide 1st & 2nd level infrastructure/desktop support to users and technical support via the use of telephone, email and remote desktop control other offices in the region.
2. Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access.
3. Provide technical expertise to other IT support colleagues globally when required.
4. With guidance from the superior, contribute to identifying and implementing infrastructure improvements to the service.
5. Participate in projects to enhance or upgrade the infrastructure and introduce new innovation.
6. Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Networking and capable of learning advanced technology.
7. Ensure all support requests are logged, tracked, responded to and closed in a timely and effective manner.
8. Purchase IT device. Negotiate and administer supplier contracts and service agreements.
Requirements / Qualifications:
1. Microsoft Windows Client/Server and Microsoft Office technologies
2. VMWare/Microsoft Virtual Machine technologies
3. Supporting and Using Microsoft System Center Management tools
4. Email Systems Office365/Exchange/Outlook
5. MCSE and/or MCSA
6. CCNA and/or CCDA
7. ITIL Foundation
***. University graduated or above. Minimal 6 year’s work experience in IT area.
Interested parties please send your full resume both in English and Chinese with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position you apply for in the email subject.
职能类别： 技术支持/维护工程师 信息技术专员