Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the University policies and procedures relevant to mental health and make sure that relevant policies be practiced in the Residential College;
- Work/assist in partnership with other support services within and external to the University;
- Work/assist as the interface between University Counselling Service and Residential College;
- Responsible/Assist for students' mental health education；
- Contribute to mental health promotion and responsible for mental health assessment and some special case follow-up；
- Working/assist in conjunction with the Wellbeing Service for instructing all halls’ mental health education in Residential College;
- Responsible/assist for the establishment of mental health student working groups, peer mentors and other relevant teams；
- Responsible/assist for coaching and training of students and Residential College tutors；
- Responsible/assist for establishing and strengthening mental health assessment and tracking system, special case follow up mechanism and practice the university psychological emergency plan；
- Other temporary assignments.
- Participate in training and staff development schemes as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- Maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
- Both Bachelor and Master’s Degree are in Psychology (psychological counseling direction) or clinical psychology;
- Knowledge of supporting academic administration systems at Chinese higher education institutions;
- Relevant experience in conducting mental health assessments using standardized measures and interpret the findings;
- Planning and organization skills;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- To translate or interpret where necessary;
- To participate in training and staff development events as trainer or trainee as appropriate;
- To maintain appropriate professional development, expertise and awareness;
- To undertake other tasks and responsibilities as may reasonably be required.
- 2-5 years working experience in psychological counseling clinical experience；
- Experience of working in an international setting
- Experience of working within a Higher Education environment
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to work under pressure and to act urgently to requests;
- Commitment to customer service;
- Ability to work accurately and pay attention to details;
- Excellent team working abilities.
- Doctor degree or a professional qualification in, or significant previous experience of psychological counselling in colleges and universities;
- Relevant UK / New Zealand / Australian Psychological Qualification.
- Experience working in Sino-Foreign University and Foreign University or MNC is preferred;
- Experience of studying or working in the UK;
1.职位申请表 UNNC Application Form http://www.nottingham.edu.cn/en/about/documents/applicationform.doc
2.求职信 Cover Letter