A Senior Software Engineer is an initial part of the game creation process, including architectural design, implementation, and debugging on multiple platforms-working on complex problems with Designers, Artists and other Engineers in domains including rendering, gameplay, audio, user interface, online, physics, databases and tools.
* Design, maintain, implement, test and debug code
* Write technical design Code of the project including network synchronization, AI, render effect and etc.
* Distinguish, analyze and report risks/ problems/ solving project and future development
* Profiling code to optimize software components of a game
* Research cutting-edge algorithms and techniques.
* Create tools, features and engine components to required coding standards.
* Create leading edge reusable technologies, both systems and engines if required.
* Work with a producer and report to him
* Make a designing folder and arrange the tasks
* Bachelor in computer science or software engineering education
* Proficient in C + + language, more than 4 years of relevant work experience gaming industry
* Have a good command of English and be able to adapt to the English working environment
* Good coordination and communication skills, can work under high pressure
* Good problem solving resilience
* An innovative force in the profession
* There AI, school or image rendering experience is preferred, there is supervision / management experience is a plus