- Deliver end to end recruitment
- Facilitate and monitor the creation of requisitions by Hiring Managers to start recruitment process.
- Post requisitions in SuccessFactor and other job sites and send hiring requirements to recruitment partners, as required.
- Manage time efficiently to focus on direct sourcing activities including the use of social media.
- Review and modify job descriptions and advert content to ensure that the adverts are accurate and attractive to potential candidates.
- Regularly communicate with all stakeholders to the recruitment process.
- Manage the Employee Referral Program and proper monitoring of referrals and coordination with HR on the successful candidates referred and incentives for referring employees.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Recruitment Partners by keeping them regularly updated about Northgate Arinso and its hiring requirements.
- Review resumes, conduct interviews to create shortlist for Hiring Managers
- Coordinate or manage scheduling of interviews for Hiring Managers and maintain updates on the interview results of the candidates.
- Serves as point of contact for recruitment as well as HR related concerns.
- Coordinate with other departments such as IT, Training and HR to ensure proper onboarding of candidates and facilitate introduction of the new hires to the Account.
- Encode new hire data in the system and make sure data are accurate through communication with Hiring Managers and the candidates
- Administer or discuss Pre-employment requirements with the candidates.
- Perform all other recruitment and HR related duties as assigned.
Majored preferably in Psychology, Behavioral Science or its equivalent.
Work experience in Recruitment, ideally in a BPO or IT Company is preferred.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organizational skills and ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
Experienced in working effectively with team members in other countries.
Knowledge in other facets of HR is an advantage.
NGA Human Resources is a market-leading, global, Human Resources services provider offering innovative HR business solutions through HR Technology, HR Outsourcing, and HR Consulting.
NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realise the true value of workforce management. We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognised as a leader in the global HR solutions market.
Our 8,500 employees are dedicated to delivering excellence through HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. As a recognised global HR services leader, we have offices in 35 countries on five continents, supporting customers in more than 100 countries.
Over 1,000 ERP-based HR implementations globally
3,000 Large Enterprise customers
10,000 Small and Medium customers
Over 20% of FORTUNE Global 500 companies serviced
40% of UK working population are paid by NGA Human Resources’ solutions totalling 54 million payslips produced per annum servicing 19 million UK workers
One Team: Ours is an interactive environment. We celebrate our diversity and recognise the strength of what we can achieve as a united team.
Innovative: We are a creative and resourceful organisation. We have a talent for looking at things differently and are passionate about bringing new ideas to life.
Agile: Our energy and focus means that we always deliver quality, quickly and efficiently
Responsibile: We can count on each other. We personally take responsibility for delivering on our promises. We trust our colleagues to do the same.
Excellent: We are committed to excellence. Our internal and external customers are at the heart of everything we do and we strive to over-achieve.