The position is critical for our product operating sustainable and reliable. Based on our advanced software and hardware platform, he or she is responsible for monitoring and providing front line support to on-site service for products around the world, by using fluent English. He/she will check for problems, work closely with technical support and customer service to troubleshoot in different situations, communicate with local service partners or service engineer about issues and dispatch field service if needed. He/she is required to update product failure information at company internal management system and assist with CSR functions such as answering calls and reply customer’s emails to make sure the services are delivered properly. We value feedback about operating condition and customers’ requirements, which is important to optimize our products and processes.
1. Monitor System performance of display systems using Daktronics Intelligent Device management system (IDM) and Webcam. Working together with U.S. service team closely.
2. Construe information from Daktronics Intelligent Device management system (IDM) to determine if issues need to be elevated per Knowledge Base.
3. Recognize hardware and software warnings prior to failure to prevent system downtime.
4. Accurately update and maintain technical activities log in Amdocs.
5. Support the Daktronics Customers by answering incoming calls, replying emails and providing assistance.
6. Communicate system failures with customer service, engineers and markets. Work with resources to resolve all issues in a rapid manner. Ensure the customer is satisfied with Daktronics product and service.
7. Learn Daktronics software such as V1500, V7000, V-Net, and Visiconn.
学习并了解达科公司各个相关软件，如V1500, V7000, V-Net, 和 Visiconn。
8. Utilize tools such as Visiconn, a content management system, and both internal and regional service and support personnel, for controlling and managing display networks.
9. Provide technical direction and support if needed to the on-site technical service companies.
1. CET-6, good written and verbal English communication skills are essential.
2. 0-2 years' working experience. Majored in Communication, Computer Technical, Electronic Engineering and other related majors. Fresh overseas graduate welcomed.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills are essential.
4. Ability to work independently under little supervision.
5. Self-motivated and detail orientated with patience and sense of responsibility.
6. Highly organized and detail orientated.
7. Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment.
8. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team setting, and ability to give and receive feedback on work.
9. Good interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with a variety of individuals in a positive, professional manner.
10. Computer skills including Internet navigation, word processing and spreadsheets. Prefer effective keyboard skills.
11. High level of customer service skills.
12. 12 hours one day on one day off work rotation.