1. Routine process control and troubleshooting.
2. Develop materials, processes, and equipment to facilitate project development needs.
3. Exercise judgment on details of technical work and make preliminary selection and adaptation or alternatives.
4 Design and conduct focused designed experiments, analyze, document, and report data per existing KEMET protocol in order to optimize materials, processes, and equipment for rapid progress of projects.
5. Yield improvement on new part types in mass production.
6. Activities in line capacity expansion.
1) Master's degree and major in major in Mechanical or related field;
2) Good oral and written English;
3) Familiar with Mintab , FMEA and CP;
4) Good communication skills;
5) Skills/Knowledge based on KEMET customers’ necessary requirements (including communication, electrical, automobile customers and so on.)