2. RESPONSIBILITIES :
You will be part of a growing team of software engineers that provides customer software solution in supporting actual applications related to machine automation for Cohu clients.
You will be required to: -
- provide onsite customer support in solving machine software issue
- understand client requirements for process, equipment interface and conduct feasibility based on such requirements.
- design and develop software applications based on given requirements and specifications.
- support validation and qualification of projects at site
- work closely with Software Engineering Cohu MY to ensure preventive action and learning is conveyed to the team
- ensure software process and backup is complied for each project
- suport on-site troubleshooting of issues with Field Service and Tech Support team
- support and train clients and service engineers on such applications
3. AUTHORITY :
Authorized to modify machine software if found issues on customer site Authorized to discuss technical solution with customer directly and feedback to related department
- Diploma or Degree in engineering in related fields (computer science, electronics, knowledge on automated systems or equivalent).
- Willing to travel
- Industrial experience in Semiconductor industry is an added advantage
- Expertise in C or C++ software development
- Expertise in motion control Good knowledge of communication method such as RS232, TCP/IP is an advantage
- Sharp problem solving skills, innovative and flexible
- Hardworking and able to handle few projects under high pressure.
- Willing to work extra hours and support on weekends (if needed)
- Experience or fresh graduate positions are available.