- Activity for new project quotation. Prepare quality target and warranty metrics. lead project management risk review meeting and follow up
- Activity for new project launch, support PM to ensure each Q delivery for customer on time .
- FTQ and open issues follow up. Ensure each delivery quality performance.
- Lead customer vehicle pre-launch assembly feedback issue tracking.
- Support customer on site audit before SOP+3 months
- Attend customer project regular review meeting and open issues follow up.
- Support to handling the quality issue of Europe products in China market, onsite confirm the failure, feedback to Europe plant quality, and arrange the sorting once Europe plant agree.
- Bachelor degree or above
- 3-4 years work experience in advanced quality or process quality
- Experience at assembly process, SMT and molding experience are plus
- Leadership skills on cross function team
- Able to show good communication and influence in cross function team members and different culture.