- Responsible for sample pre-treatment, instrument analysis, complete chemical testingexactly following related standards and accomplish work in time;
- Support to research new projects, following the method development and implement;
- Monitor the equipment and environment & keep clear record, report in time;
- Take initiative in collaborating with colleagues and offer your help and advice. Provide profession advice on request for specific testing.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in chemistry analysis or related;
- Atleast 2 years of experience in chemical analysis, familiar with VOC testing is preferred;
- Skill on operating testing equipment (GC-MS, ATD-GC-MS, LC-MS-MS etc.);
- Possessing good English, CET-4 or above;- Good communication skill, high motivated, willing to learn, can workunder pressure.