ROLE TITLE：Conference Producer
REPORT TO：Production Director
FUNCTION：Industry Research and Event Production
Our Producers are at the forefront of the company and specialize in industry research and project management. A Conference Producer is responsible for producing a targeted number of events per year；Structuring event agendas as a result of live telephone research with senior managers from a cross section of companies, selecting and inviting high level speakers, copy writing, project managing event campaigns and ensuring the profitability of entire projects; from the initial idea to the smooth running of the event. Throughout the production cycle they must work closely with marketing, sales and event management teams to ensure the smooth and profitable execution of each event.
· Intensive primary research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives, plus some secondary publication and web research；
· Development of in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarizing the main findings of your research for the wider project team；
· Invitation, confirmation and management of ongoing relations with senior speakers;
· Creation of original, engaging sales copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces.
· Work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies;
· Run events on-site, networking with senior executives and developing future business;
The ideal candidate will be / have
· A bachelor’s degree is required; a master’s is preferred.
· Curious, commercial & smart. Dynamic communicators and persuasive influencers;
· An overachiever, competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but exceed them;
· An excellent communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skills both in Mandarin and English;
· Passionate about doing work that excites and inspires others;
· Unstoppable and poised under pressure; you thrive under deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously;
· Self-assured and confident speaking with senior level executives;
· Intelligent, creative and can think outside the box.