- Technical and application information maintenance
a) Build up and maintain the technical and application information database
b) Direct sales force to sell right products to right applications
c) Be a product specialist and support sales in key and new applications.
2. Business Development
a) Define the business grow opportunity by analyzing business result by region and by market
b) Support sales management team to develop and implement the business grow plan by region and by market segment
c) Support sales team in key customer and key projects
d) Main Win and Loss analysis
e) Define new business opportunity and Influence sales team to catch new business opportunity
3. Product promotion
a) Maintain and update sales and promotion materials such as catalog and brochure, training & seminar material, advertising and exhibitions
b) Implement promotion activities e.g. training and seminars, presentations, exhibition etc.
c) Develop and implement go to market plan for new product
4. Market movement tracking and Competition Intelligence
a) Track and report market movement in main target market segment
b) Collect, analysis and report main target competitor’s information
5. Cooperate with Headquarter in product develop, new product launch, new application development, product and application experience sharing etc.
6. Support management to develop business plan, product and market strategy, yearly budget, key activities etc.
7. Any other task assigned by the management
- BS degree in mechanical , environmental, electrical engineering or equivalent from accredited university, with a MBA is preferred
- More than 5 years’ experience in product development and management, marketing or related position in pump, valve or related control industry
- Concrete knowledge about pumps and related controls technologies and applications is required
- Strong analytical skill
- Good communication / influencing /presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel frequently
- Salary is open for discussion