Job Summary – Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of the Manufacturing Shop. Achieve production targets. Implement systems and processes to maintain highest levels of Quality. Implement “Safety First” culture. Enhance OEE of all machines. Undertake Continual Improvement activities that engage employees and improve shop performance.
- > Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of Engineers and Workmen for manufacture of molds
- Adherence to daily production targets, quality requirements etc.
- Manage CNC Shop, Conventional Machine Shop and CAM Section efficiently and effectively
- Conduct reviews within team to achieve daily production targets
- Achieve high level of OEE on all primary machines
- Control cost of consumables within budget
- Establish SOPs, Work Instructions and processes in line with IATF standards.
- Conduct Gap Analysis and CAPA for all Non-conformities pertaining to quality, delivery, cost
- Well versed in handling all Conventional machines
- Implement highest levels of Safety in the shop
- Implement WCM practices, Lean manufacturing, TPM and Continual improvements
- Participate in Design review to seek changes that improve manufacturability, enhance quality and reduce cost
- Explore and implement technological solutions aimed the improving shop performance
- A Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Tool Engineering with 10-15 years of experience in managing operations in Tool manufacturing with high level of proficiency in CAM Programming, CNC Milling, EDM and Wire EDM processes.
- Should possess Excellent People Management and Communication Skills
- Knowledgeable in various machining and Heat-Treatment processes
- Adept at working on CAD/CAM platforms in day-to-day use
- Conversant with MS-Office tools
- Ability to make presentations and reports to management as required
- Able to travel overseas
Circuitronix aim to be an effective and efficient source of components for electronic applications used across several industries - automotive, health, telecommunication, security, home entertainment and other industrial areas by entering into equity/strategic partnerships with manufacturers.
Our success lies in the ability to match and exceed your requirements in terms of cost, quality and time. Which means significant cost savings for customers like you. Our core competence is based on robust processes for determining market trends and needs, nurturing relationships and measuring customer satisfaction. We are committed to leveraging our worldwide operations and alliances to provide you with a full range of solutions in the manufacturing and design of electronic parts and products.
Customer driven results are the basis of our quality benchmarks, which combined with a stringent procedural discipline (woven in the entire organization - from the associates on the assembly line to executive management) assist us in delivering the most advanced technology solutions that span the entire product life cycle.
We provide support to our customers from product concept to commercialization, by leveraging worldwide resources in the following areas:
Quality at the parts and components' level.
Reliable services in terms of dovetailing deliveries to match manufacturing schedules.
Total cost leadership.
Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Testability (DFT) support.
Competitive piece price, optimization of freight methods, vendor managed inventories (VMI).
Global sourcing and minimizing taxes & duties.
Circuitronix believes in constantly raising the levels of competencies and capabilities of its employees by creating an environment that ensures both professional and personal growth. We have a management team imbued with a culture of constant improvement that has consistently demonstrated the ability to identify strategic sourcing opportunities, integrate them successfully, and deliver the expected value to customers. Circuitronix encourages motivated and enthusiastic individuals to forward their resumes to us.