1. Overall in charge of the manufacturing management including molding, welding ,Painting ,assembling quality, logistics & Maintenance.
2. Provide leadership to the operation to ensure its objectives are met.
3. Manage the systems including inventory control, import & export of products to ensure the best utilization of the inventory.
4. Provide high standard of service to the customers and liaise with factories to resolve product quality, warrantee, incorrect shipment and other issues raised by customers.
5. Continues Improvement on Cost Reduction and Efficiency Increase.
6. Train and manage the people in plant ensuring they are able to do a qualified job.
7. Responsible for budgeting and investment for the production-related activities.
8. In the process of production found abnormal products, have the right to stop production.
9. Other jobs as assigned by the company leader.
1. Bachelor degree or above majoring in mechanical or automotive engineering.
2. 10 years plus working experience in automotive components manufacturing enterprises, with 5 years managerial experience. Familiar with Injection Molding & Painting Process is preferred.
3. Practical knowledge and experience of IATF16949& VDA6.3 etc.
4. In-depth understanding of lean manufacturing system.
5. Good English communication and presentation skills.
6. Good PC skills of MS-office suites, email and etc.
7. Knowledge and skills in budgeting and expenses control.