1. Associate degree and above;
2. At least three years working experience in wine, Wholesaler or other relevant fields;
3. Have good customer service, familiar with local wholesalers, F&B and wine shops；
4. Good personality, team player, detail oriented.
- Set clear target for each client, driving sales and target monitoring each month to reach good performance;
- To work due-diligently in developing new potential on trade and wholesaler accounts in Shenzhen/ Eastern of Guangdong/Fujian and Hainan；
- Follow up directly for product introduction, business contract, holiday promotion, winery activities with all clients.
AUSSINO WORLD WINES
Aussino World Wines was established in 1996. Now we import wines from more than 10 countries and over 200 suppliers. Our portfolio includes more than 1,000 labels today. We cover more than 100 cities in our sales network and have over 200 owned or franchised retail stores. More than 8,000 distribution partners work with us in different channels. We also have a steady growing E-commerce business. We have hired over 2,000 employees in our organization across China. And we have built a 10,000 m2 logistics center to international standards. With the approval of China Customs, our logistics center officially became a bonded warehouse. The entire warehouse runs on a commercial Cellar Climate Control system to control temperature and humidity.
We established the Aussino Wine Academy to provide training courses and publish Wine Life Magazine, wine books and DVDs. We also provide online courses, an official WeChat account, Aussino Applet and promotions of wine culture and healthy living across a variety of online platforms. Each year, we organize hundreds of wine dinners or events all around China. Now, Aussino is recognized as one of the “Chinese Top 100 Franchisors”. Aussino Cellar has earned prestige as a “National Trust Wine Cellar”, “Enterprise Credit Evaluation AAA Class”, “Franchise Evaluation AAAA Enterprise”, and received the ISO Quality Management Systems Certificate, to name a few.
In 2019, aside from our commitment to the wine business, we will add whisky and other fine spirits to our portfolio. We should keep to our philosophy of “professionalism and integrity”, and maintain the image of “vogue and healthy”. We will do our best to help permeate fine wine and spirit into people’s daily life.
With development of China's business, we need more high calibers and potential candidates to join our organization.